Your One-Stop Safety Management Resource is Now Here!
How would an “all inclusive” Online Safety Management Program make your job easier? Just take a site tour of our Safety Highways Program and find out how.
This online program integrates a safety management process with reference materials, tools, and applications to help you reduce accident rates, decrease injuries, and lower workers’ compensation costs. All in one convenient online location available 24/7.
By subscribing to Safety Highways, you will gain a convenient way to manage your Safety and Health program, reduce workers’ compensation claims and premiums, train employees, automate the reporting of work-related injuries and illnesses, and keep up to date.
Some of Safety Highways many features include:
- Access to federal and state regulations in all 50 states, in an easy to use format
- MSDS Library with more than 3.5 million forms instantly downloadable
- Safety and Hazard Communication Plan Builder – Never write your own plans from scratch again
- Access to training materials covering all OSHA compliance and general safety topics in virtually every format you need
- Training Summaries on all OSHA Standards
- Comprehensive Safety Audit Program
- Easy, intuitive navigation tools
- Large selection of reproducible safety forms
- Provides you with a simple process for conducting safety audits in your facility
- Track, analyze, and report workplace incidents and OSHA 300 data
You can have access to all this and more with your economical $795 annual subscription!
Try Safety Highways today! Take a no-cost site tour. Or better yet, try it for FREE at no cost or obligation for a full 10 days.