DOT General Awareness Training For Handling And Transporting Hazardous Materials
Updated with the latest OSHA regulations on HAZMAT including recent changes in the Department of Transportation's labeling and placarding requirements. It is also compliant with the Globally Harmonized System. This video focuses on employees who handle as well as transport hazardous materials. It also complies with CFR 49 Section 172.704(a)(1), and incorporates the latest updates in the regulations (HM-126 and more).
Topics covered also include:
- The purpose of DOT hazardous materials regulations in 49 CFR 172.700
- The definition of "hazardous materials"
- Required employee training
- Proper packaging and packaging materials
- Handling hazardous materials
- The Hazardous Materials Table
- and more
Leader's Guide, reproducible scheduling & attendance form, Employee quiz, training log & certificate