Safety Housekeeping and Accident Prevention
Good safety housekeeping can significantly reduce accidents and injuries in any type of work environment. By developing good safety habits, and being aware of their work environment and any hazards associated with it, employees can help to create a much safer workplace. This training program demonstrates to employees how to prevent workplace accidents by paying attention to safety housekeeping considerations.
Topics covered also include:
- Developing a good "safety attitude"
- Maintaining your work environment
- Using tools and equipment
- Recognizing hazardous materials and storing them safely
- Cleanup/disposal of hazardous materials spills
- Personal protective equipment
leader’s guide, (30) employee handbooks, (5) posters, reproducible scheduling & attendance form, quiz, training certificate, log.